Friday, January 29, 2021

Fundraiser Friday Jan. 29, 2021

This week's Fundraiser Friday features cases of two young men who are missing under suspicious circumstances. Please share the stores and consider donating.

Logan Schiendelman

Logan Schiendelman vanished at the age of 19 on May 19th, 2016. He lived at his grandmother's home in Tumwater, Washington at the time of his disappearance. Logan's grandmother last saw him in the morning, as both of them prepared to go to work at their respective jobs. After leaving the house, Logan never returned home. 

Investigators later learned that there had been various sightings of both Logan and his car along Interstate 5 on May 20th, 2016—a day after he was last seen by his family. A woman reported seeing Logan standing with two caucasian men by his car, which was parked on the shoulder of the southbound Interstate near exit 95. When she later drove home, she saw that the car was still parked there with the hood up. Then, around 2pm that same day, three people called 911 to report a car drifting across the lanes of Interstate 5 near milepost 92. It did not appear that anybody was driving the car. A truck driver reported seeing a caucasian man with red/brown hair jump out of the passenger side of the car shortly before it crashed. After exiting the vehicle, the man ran into the woods on the side of the Interstate. The description of this man does not match Logan’s description, yet it was later confirmed that the car in question was his. Logan’s cell phone, wallet, personal identification, cash, and other personal items were found inside the vehicle. An extensive search in the wooded area near the car’s location yielded no signs of him.

Logan remains missing today. His family is hoping to raise reward money in his case. [fundraiser link] [full case write-up]

Terrence Woods Jr.

Terrence Woods Jr. vanished at the age of 26 on October 5th, 2018. Terrence is originally from Maryland, however at the time of his disappearance he was in Orogrande, Idaho. Terrence worked as a production assistant for British docu-series Gold Rush: White Water. They were filming this particular season around Pinman Mine. 

Terrence's co-workers said that he was acting 'strangely' before his disappearance. As the film crew was wrapping up for the day, Terrence reportedly took off running towards a nearby cliff. When his co-workers went over to the cliff to see if he had fallen, they noticed he was already 15 feet down the cliff, running towards the woods. Some of the crew members waited by a nearby main road to see if Terrence would emerge from the woods. He never did, and he was reported missing by 5:30pm that evening. 

A widespread search of the surrounding areas did not turn up any signs of Terrence. He has never been seen or heard from again. The case remains unsolved and his family is hoping to raise money to for a private investigator. [fundraiser link] [full case write-up]

No comments:

Post a Comment