Sunday, November 10, 2019

The Disappearance of Peggy McGuire

28 year-old Peggy McGuire disappeared on November 16th, 2015. That morning, she dropped her young son off at school in Eufaula, Oklahoma and then was never seen or heard from again. The next morning, in the midst of a violent storm, surveillance footage captured Peggy’s car being driven into the parking lot of T&J’s Ice House, a rural bar located 10 miles away from her home. An unidentified man was captured getting out of the driver’s seat of her car and walking away.
The car was later found abandoned. Peggy’s family members were certain that Peggy hadn’t driven there herself, even before the surveillance footage was discovered. According to Peggy’s mother, Peggy did not drink and had no reason to go to the bar. Additionally, when police searched the home that Peggy shared with her son’s father Thomas Ryan McIntosh, they found blood on the couch on their back porch. They also found bloodstains on a leather glove found in McIntosh’s truck. Despite this, McIntosh was not arrested nor was he named as a suspect in Peggy’s disappearance. Investigators apparently submitted the blood samples for forensic testing, but the results of those tests have yet to be revealed.
Two months after Peggy vanished, her mother sued for visitation rights for her grandson. McIntosh filed for paternity rights and said that he did not want Peggy’s mother to see the child. The documents filed by Peggy’s mother state that she had not seen her grandson since Peggy’s disappearance, and she feared for his safety. Additionally, the documents state that Peggy’s mother believes that her daughter is deceased. Peggy’s son was eventually removed from McIntosh’s custody and put into foster care.
Peggy remains missing today. There is currently a $150,000 reward in place for any information about her whereabouts. If you have any information that could help the investigation, please call the OSBI hotline at 1-800-522-8017.


  1. In a bizzare turn of evwnts her son went missing a couple of days ago some 5 years after his mom. They are searching for him now.